I am finally posting our pictures of Elise, Shane and Jaxton's visit to see us! They visited just after Jaxton's first birthday so we had a little party for him!
| "Where's the cake?" |
| "Why are all these people staring at me?" |
He loved his cake although this kid loves most food! He doesn't turn much down!
You get lots and lots of presents when you are the only grand kid/nephew!!!
This is what I got Jaxty!!! I mean the shirt says it all!!!
| "Yea, I am so done with this!" |
| "Just give me the toys." |
We took a trip to NYC since Shane has never been to the Big Apple. We walked on the Brooklyn Bridge. I have never seen it before, and Jeremy our civil engineer was in heaven.
As I nurse I found this sign humorous!
Shane fed a turtle in central park some ice cream. The turtle kept coming back for more!
For Gabe!!!!
Then we traveled over to Canada to Niagara Falls.
We went on the bridge right up next to the falls. It was amazing to see them up close and personal!
Dad in his cool poncho!
Love this photo!
We really had so much fun and were sad to see them go!!
Here's to hoping we will be closer one day to this cute face!!!!!!!
1 comment:
Nice view!😀 I love seeing Jaxton as a baby!
Post a Comment