We have had a busy summer with lots of family adventures. Here are a few pictures from our activities!
We had a 3rd birthday party on the lake for Jeremy's cousin Chris's son, Carter. Carter is super cute and loves, loves LOVES Chuggington! So of course that was the theme for the party!
Enjoying the cake!
Wish I looked this cute with frosting on my face!!!
It was a fun time and great to catch up with Chris, Jamie and the kiddos!
We also attended our nephew Logan's baptism.
He looks like a little grown up sitting there listening to the service. He sure looks like his daddy!
Getting sprinkled!
Logan with his parents and godparents!
| Are we done yet?! |
| "Just a little closer!" |
Thanks for sharing your special day with us Logan!
Jeremy was a groomsmen for his old roommate Jim. It was a lovely "destination" wedding at the lake.
It was so beautiful on the lake. I just couldn't resist taking pictures of the scenery. This plane was taking off from the water. It was cool to watch!Loved this bridge!
The handsome hubby!
I didn't get very good pictures of the ceremony, I had a good seat but was asked to move for a large family that wanted to sit together. So I was trying to shoot over peoples head. Thus the bad shots!
We are so glad that we were able to be a part of Jim and Sara's beautiful day! Best wishes to them for a long and happy life together!
Stay tuned for a post about this cute face. . . .

No comments:
Post a Comment