Here it is wrapped in freezer safe paper thanks to our friend Mary Beth!
Monday, February 15, 2010
OUR FIRST ANNIVERSARY
On our first anniversary I had to work a 12 hour overnight shift the night of our anniversary, as well as the night before our anniversary, so needless to say it was not very romantic, and I pretty much slept through the whole day! We did however have time to eat a quick dinner together and eat the cake top that we saved. It wasn't too bad, just the frosting was a bit off! Here are some pictures of the cake top!
Here it is wrapped in freezer safe paper thanks to our friend Mary Beth!



These are the same plates from the wedding that we had left over a year later!( come to think of it I still might have a couple more almost two years later!)
Me looking exhausted!
We did make up for the fact that I worked our whole anniversary, by going on a cruise to the Bahamas two weeks later, so working the day wasn't quite as bad as it seems!
Here it is wrapped in freezer safe paper thanks to our friend Mary Beth!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
LOve the new background!!!!!!!! It Matches the banner better too~
Post a Comment