Wednesday, February 17, 2010

The Living Room

Before

One Saturday morning I came home from working a 12 hour overnight shift and noticed all the lights on in the house, which was very odd for 8am on a Saturday. When I got inside I found Jeremy painting the living room as a surprise for me! He had stayed up all night to paint so it would be ready for me in the morning! What an awesome hubby! I was so excited.
Our living room took us the longest to finish because we had to paint and replace all the moldings where the previous owners dog had chewed them. We also, with help from Jeremy's Dad, put up crown molding. It turned out so good and I love my living room. I was nervous about the colors at first, (chocolate brown with cream trim) but it turned out so nice! Much better then the sad blue it started out!

During







After




1 comment:

Rachael Case said...

I like that blue for a bedroom, not so much a living room. I love how your living room looks now! You guys did a great job.