One of our first projects was the kitchen, which I thought would be the easiest one to do. We were just going to peal off the wallpaper and paint, how hard could it be?! I soon learned that no project is simple! First the wallpaper was very difficult to peel off, and once we got started we found that one of the walls was paneling with dry wall underneath. So we took down the paneling and found a large hole that we had to patch! There were also some moldings and trim that needed to be replaced, all the moldings needed painting as well as the ceiling, so what I thought would be a two week job, turned into most of the summer! Thank goodness we got it done before I had to go back to school and now our kitchen looks great!Before
During
1 comment:
How did your mom convince you to finally start a blog? It's so cute and I love seeing all your pictures!
Post a Comment