Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Small Miricles


On Sunday while at my parents playing games, my mom was pulling up Gabriel's new photos to show my dad. Mom just got an iPhone so she has not quite mastered it yet. While she was fiddling with it, suddenly, a new photo of Gabriel popped up that we hadn't seen before!!  Come to find out, at the bottom of the email were some Korean words (Hangul) that unbeknownst to us had a link for TWO more pictures from his photo shoot!!! Even cuter then the first three! I know what your thinking, "how could he be cuter?", but it is true! What is even weirder about the whole thing is that a couple of days before I had a dream that I was at my mom's house and she had all these photos of Gabriel of his birthday that I had not seen. When I asked her about it she told me that there was as a link in the email to see the photos. In my dream, she told me that that the link was at the bottom of the email and I must have missed it. That is exactly where the real life link was located! Talk about personal revelation being alive and well. I am so thankful for tender mercies! Now I really hope my dream of Gabriel being home by Christmas is true! 


Let me just be totally biased and arrogant right now and just say that he is the cutest baby ever! Look that face! It's perfect! A face made for a t.v. commercial! I just can't wait to kiss, hug and snuggle my little peanut!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He's so cute because he takes after his grandma!