Thursday, September 20, 2012


Last month we didn't get a photo update on Gabriel, they said it was because the Korean agency was so busy with travel call. Which is good, it just made for a very long month. I think not getting pictures, combined with the fact that we have been waiting for six months for our baby to come home and missing his first birthday has made it seem so long. So I was so glad to get these photos in my email today! His foster mom took him to a professional studio for his 1 year photos!! They are sending us hard copies in the mail! I can't wait! Our baby is so cute!!! Biased I know but can you blame me?! The foster mom is throwing is birthday party tomorrow at a restaurant. Just tell me where and I will be there! Of course there is the whole issue of not wanting to leave him, so I guess it is good that I don't know where its located, and I don't have a plane ticket. . .details! 



Look at those pearly whites!

 Sailor Boy!
 Love that smile!!! He looks so happy! I can't wait to kiss that beautiful face!
Thanks Omma for sending us such beautiful pictures! We appreciate all you do for our baby! Happy Birthday Gabriel, have fun at your party! We can't wait to celebrate with you next year!!!