Thursday, October 13, 2011

Jaxty Poo



Yeah, we went to visit these two crazy kids! It was fun, we hung out with them and enjoyed their new bundle of joy (Elise had some crazy idea that we were only there for him!); Jaxton! We loved every minute of it. We held jaxty poo (affectionately called by me!), went shopping, played with jaxton, hung out with Grandma, played with jaxty, decorated the house, played with Jaxton, ate really good Mexican and drank horchata and of course played with Jaxton some more! Sensing a theme?! Which is why I am warning you now that this post is filled with lots and lots of picture of the little guy so if you can't stand looking at hundreds of pictures of someone else's kid doing nothing much, you should stop reading now because this is pretty much what this whole post is about!

This face just says; "Are you really going to put that stupid thing in my face all week."
Of course!



Jaxton's crib arrived while we were there so we helped mommy and daddy set it up. I did the really hard job of hanging on to the baby so he didn't get injured. Tough job but someone had to do it! :) Since Elise and Shane moved into their new house just after Jaxton was born they waited to buy a crib so they didn't have to move it. Smart idea really, the little guy had been sleeping in his pack and play since he was born. Mommy was really glad to get him into the crib.


Trying out the new digs, not quite sure what to do with so much room!





"I could get used to this."

"Are we done yet?"

We left Jaxton with his Grandma, and went to the Draper temple. It was beautiful up there on the mountain, it was such a nice day, just a little windy,thus why my hair is blowing in my face in every picture.



The boys watching the BYU/Utah game, although Jaxton doesn't seem that interested! This is at the beginning of the game, before Shane had to change the channel because BYU was just plain embarrassing!

Elise is a really good mommy, Jaxton just loves her, he lights up when she is around and starts talking to her! It is so cute to watch! She has really learned how to be a multi-tasking mom, here she is demonstrating her new found skills. Yes folks that's right, she is feeding the baby and putting on make up! Now that is talent!




We went out for Shane's birthday to Texas Roadhouse. It was so yummy. Shane even got to sit in the "birthday saddle." He just loved it, as you can tell by the look on his face!
I loved these pictures of Jaxton and daddy, sorry they are a little blurry, but I thought they were sweet.
Jaxty poo after his bath, with his favorite Auntie! Cutest smurf ever!

Jaxton with his favorite Uncle Jeremy!
Shane's birthday gifts from my parents.
Mom isn't trying to hint at anything at all!


"More pictures, really."

I helped Elise decorate the kitchen with some stuff she already had from their apartment. She was going to get some more greenery to go with what we already did. It looks good!


On our last day we went to Grandma's house to have Elise dye her hair before we had to leave. Shane took the morning off so he could play with his Ipad, I mean hang out with us!
Boys and electronics, can't live with 'em, can't live with out 'em.
Elise hard at work!

Last smiles before saying good bye to his fav Aunt and Uncle.

We had fun and miss them so much! We really wished they lived closer. It sure makes us appreciate eternal families!

3 comments:

Author Sherry Gammon said...

CUTE. Great post! LOVE the new background!

Clifford said...

Wow he has gotten so big since I left. I really got to stop these overseas stints, I keep missing out on the fun things. You all look really nice, it looks like you all had a great time and got to drive Jaxton nuts with the photos!

Rachael said...

He is so cute! I'm glad you had so much fun with them and finally got to meet your cutie-pie nephew!