Thursday, October 27, 2011

The Happiest Place on Earth. . . .

The temple of course! But we did go to the next happiest place on earth too, Disney World! We first went to the Orlando temple, and then headed to Disney. Hey we have our priorities straight!


The Orlando temple is one of the prettiest temples I have ever been to. It was gorgeous both inside and out! I loved it, and sort of wished that I could have been married there, however I did not appreciate the Florida humidity, so maybe its good I didn't get married there!


Oh I also didn't like these little gecko guys that run all over down there, I was afraid that I was going to step on one, or worse they would run across my foot! Thankfully I made it without that happening, but they are still gross! Have I ever mentioned that I hate amphibians and reptiles! Yuck definitely fruits of the Fall!

Stay tuned for more on our trip, next episode. . . . The Magic Kingdom!

1 comment:

Rachael said...

This is a beautiful temple, wow! I'm with you though, those gecko things are creepy! And I'm definitely not a fan of the humidity. But the skies are so blue in all your Florida pictures, it's gorgeous! Looks like you guys had so much fun. Isaac is a little jealous of your trip to Disney World.