Saturday, October 22, 2011

KJ Wedding

My friend Kelly Jo from work got married last month. It was a beautiful fall day. The weather was gorgeous, sunny and warm, not a cloud in site! The ceremony was wonderfull, their pastor did an excellent job. Their vows were so sweet! We had such a good time. Kelly Jo was stunning, these pictures don't even do her justice, she took everyone's breath way!
Adam (the groom) is an art teacher and he made all the blue coffee mugs that you see on the table as the wedding favors. It was such a great idea, he carved their name and wedding date onto the bottom of the mugs! They are really cool. I have already had some hot chocolate in my mug!
Tried to get a good picture of Kelly Jo and the dress, but as you who know Kelly Jo, its hard to get that girl to stop moving! ;)
OK so I know half the people in this picture are blurry, but I love Kelly Jo in this picture! This is the real deal!
Thanks Kelly Jo and Adam for sharing your special day with us!

No comments: