Tuesday, July 3, 2012

From Mommy and Daddy with Love


 I wanted to post the pictures of the care package we sent this last months since this time I remembered to take pictures, I just forgot to post them! One day I will get this right!


 Here is everything crammed into the box! It is harder then you think to keep it under 4lbs!
 We got him a couple of outfits, one for the 4th of July! Love the hat and shoes!!! We also got him a "My Dad is Rad" onsie for Father's day. He didn't have it by then, but his dad is still rad so it works!
We  did some "American" t-shirts for the foster family.
We also got him a toy cell phone that has animal pictures and makes animal noises! He seemed to like it in the pictures below!! I have also been sending him copies of "The Children's Primary Songs" CD. My hope is that when he gets here and I play it, it will be familiar to him and help make the transition easier. I also put it on my I pod so that if we have to pick him up I can play it on the flight for him. Not sure if it will work, but hey it's worth a try!

 It is so much fun to send him stuff and then get to see him enjoy it!!! Of course it would be better if I could just spoil him here instead! But hey beggars can't be choosers!!! Glad we at least get to do this!


No comments: