We got to celebrate Jeremy's first Father's day, where we actually know that he will be a father!!
He got a fatherhood t-shirt from "Adoption Bug". I love their stuff, you should check it out, just see my button off to the side.
I surprised him with a flat screen t.v. We have wanted to upgrade our very old heavy t.v for some time and now seemed like the right time. I had it hidden in our room for after church for him to discover.
Discovering his new "toy"!
New t-shirt and t.v.
What a good looking daddy!
We really like have a new t.v. that doesn't squeal at you when you turn it on, the picture is better, the sound is better and we can put pictures of Gabe on it! We are pretty lame, but we have a slideshow of all his pictures that we just let play! Its like having him here, well sort of! Sometimes we pause it on one picture for a while. Yeah that's right, we a goofy parents who love looking at their kid's picture, and think everyone wants to see it as much as we do!
No comments:
Post a Comment