Thursday, January 5, 2012

So this is Christmas. . . . .

Warning this is a long post. . .turn back now if your time is limited!

We really enjoyed our Christmas with our family! We ate good, we laughed lots, and pondered on the reason for the season!


She did this all on her own, I couldn't have done it if I tried!

We spent Christmas eve with Jeremy's family. We started with yummy appetizers, unwrapped a few gifts, jumped around, ate some dinner and ended with a few more gifts!


A good looking clan if I say so myself!

The jumping around part! Jeremy was quite pleased that he made the weight requirement with Dylan! He burned off a few of those Christmas calories!







We spent Christmas day with my family. We started with church, opened some gifts, ate some breakfast, Skype'd a few peeps, took a few naps, ate some yummy ham and played a little Wii!



I put their picture up so they could be with us to open gifts! (Yes I know my sis is missing, but we didn't have a picture of her that wasn't already framed for the tree!)

For dad since he thought he was so funny stealing the camera!





Despite what you may be thinking, he actually wanted that hat! Much to our dismay it did not go back in the day after christmas gift return!


The best gift ever. . . . a calender for mom and dad of Jaxton (and a few other people!) for the year!


Me opening Holly's gift, cuz mom was tired and the labeling gets "special" at that point!






Truer words were never said about this pouchie!


Why our dog felt the need to expose herself in every picture I am not sure, maybe it was the eggnog! Strange as she never had any!









It was fun and it went fast, thank goodness there is always next year!

No comments: