We went to San Diego for their wedding, we went for them. . . .


but got to see him.
We really went for them. . .

but really wanted to see him!
So we compromised and hung with both!
While we were there we went to Sea World. Had lots of fun and enjoyed the sun.




Holly holds an alligator! Brave girl.

The sea lion show









"I like big butts and I can not lie!"

Jaxty enjoyed his day of sea life fun, or so we think, hard to know, but the drooling and smiles seem to make us believe he did!
We took a picture of him with his favorite drink of choice!

Enjoy this video of the sea lions, gives a whole new meaning to trained seals! They are barking for fish that you can buy and feed to them!
This is a video of the sea lion show.
If you get the chance, you should go!
2 comments:
Great post! I linked it on FB!
Love the picture of Taylor and baby Jaxton. :)
Post a Comment