Thursday, December 1, 2011

The Final Hurrah of Florida


On Monday we went to Jeremy's uncle Donnie's house for a day of family, pool and good food. Uncle Donnie loves to cook, he made the most amazing feast. It was such great food, he made crab cakes, lobster tail, ravioli, shrimp cocktail, prime rib, and a delicious salad that I can't remember what it was called! I am sure I am forgetting something, there was so much food! The best part was dessert, a raspberry hazelnut torte, chocolate pie and my personal favorite coconut cream pie. I am still dreaming about that pie! It was amazing! It is probably good that uncle Donnie doesn't live closer or I would weigh 400lbs! It was a nice day to just hang with family eat good food and swim in the pool!




The next day we got up very early and finished packing our bags to grab an early flight home. Dylan took a little ride on the very full luggage cart!

We crammed all our luggage and all of us into the mini van for a very tight ride back to the airport! We had to get a picture of us as human sardines! The van was so full no one could move, and we couldn't even fit everyone in the picture, thus you just see the side of Matt and Jer's faces!


Dylan was a good trooper on the flight home, and only got a little fussy at the end! Great job buddy! We had a really great time and can't wait to go back!

No comments: