
On Saturday we went to Disney Hollywood studios, formally MGM. Just Jeremy and I went because the rest of the crew went to the Animal Kingdom with Dylan. It was lots of fun. There were a lot more shows here then at the Magic Kingdom, and the day was not as hot which made it very nice.



This was a funny little show!

This show was fun, they showed how they do car stunts in movies. It was so awesome! It showed you how they blow cars up, how to do car jumps and how they drive backwards at high speeds. I learned that when they do that, it's really a trick car that is actually built to look backwards, but the driver is really driving it straight! Pretty cool huh!



Special guest appearance by Lighting McQueen. " I am Speed!"


We also took a back lot tour of disney and got to see some old props from some old disney movies.


Where they make disney costumes.

Walt Disney's private jet.


And of course Herbie the love bug, but he was used in another movie so he looks a little worse for the wear!

We also got to see a mini "Beauty and the Beast" broadway show, and since that is my all time favorite Disney movie, I was quite excited. Thus all the pointless pictures that you now have to look through, but hey I was pretty psyched!



"Be our guest, be our guest. . .. "




"Who could ever love a beast?"

"Do you think she would love you when she had someone like me?"


"I love you."


"Your really a hot sexy man?!" Ok that line wasn't in the movie, so I am improvising!




"And they lived happily ever after!" Bet your glad that's over ;)

Jeremy and I have been waiting since this ride came out to go on it. Since it came out in our teen years, we have been anxiously awaiting a trip to Disney to go on this ride. It may or may not have been the reason we decided to go to Disney Hollywood studios instead of the Animal Kingdom, but we would deny it if you asked us such! Lets just say we both thought it quite thrilling to drop 13 stories and leave our stomachs behind! In fact, we enjoyed it so much we went on it twice! Booya!!!!

We also did the "Rock' an Roller Coaster" and the Indiana Jones" show, but have no pictures to show for it!
We ended the day with the Laser light show, which did not disappoint.
1 comment:
Beauty and the Beast is my all time favorite Disney movie too! That looks like so much fun!
Post a Comment