Friday, March 1, 2013

A request

We found out through our agency this week that there are BIG changes to the adoption process coming. I can't go into to much detail here, but these "new rules" will greatly delay Gabriel's homecoming and possibly make it so he can't come home. The rules are not officially set in stone, as the three Korean adoption agencies are going to petition the government next week. So because of this, Jeremy and I are having a special prayer and fast this Sunday. In fact many of the waiting families are fasting and praying as well. We also ask for your prayers and fasting (if you can), to soften the Government leaders hearts and to help them to expedite their decision so that the many waiting children may come home. This is much bigger then just Jeremy, Gabriel and I. There are hundreds of waiting families that this affects. Our hearts ache for those who are waiting like us. We hope that the best decision will be made for all involved!

I mean who wouldn't want this cute face not to come home?!

No comments: