Friday, February 1, 2013

Tender Mercies


Since everything has been held up for our adoption, slowing everything down, I have been feeling down in the dumps. I was having a hard time thinking about how I could keep waiting for our sweet son to come home. So I have been praying for extra help, asking the Lord to help me be stronger. Well this week we received several tender mercies! First our fingerprints through immigration were renewed! Yeah! Then we received prints from the agency of Gabriel's last check up earlier this month. Also the package contained a jump drive with over 400 photos from the foster family as well as over 30 videos! I love our foster family, they are so kind and generous to us and to Gabriel. We couldn't ask for a better family to care for our son while we wait. Then today we received three more photos via email from the agency! What a great week! I feel like the Lord sent this to me right when I didn't think I could hold on much longer! I am so grateful to him for this tender mercy, and for hearing my prayers. 

Photos from agency today. Can you believe he is 27lbs and is over 33 inches tall! What a big boy! 


 Included on the drive were all the photos from his birthday photos! This kid sure is photogenic!




 So cool to see our little guy grow up! He sure is a cutie and the camera loves him!
















 We better practice now saying no to this cute pouty face or we are in trouble!


Enjoy a video of our son, so awesome to get to see a little glimpse of his personality! Glad I didn't have to clean up this mess! I guess there is some positives to waiting! ;)

1 comment:

Author Sherry Gammon said...

What a mess! I do wish they'd hurry. This i so ridiculous!