Love this clothes line of onsies that Elise made! So cute!! I am so glad we get to buy girl stuff!!!! Yeah for pretty in pink!
Our Pinterest picture!!
The favors were bags of popcorn with this cute decal!!!
After the shower was over I got to spend some quality time with these two!! Boy did I love it!!!
Jaxton is a lover of phones, or any electronics really!!!
Pasta night!!!!
Making a turkey hand for Grandma and Grandpa!
Then just a few shots of the Christmas package we sent Gabriel. We found out that he didn't go in before Christmas, so he still hasn't gotten our gifts! :( Hope he goes in this week!!
We sent a record-able book of "The Night Before Christmas", a toy microphone that we could record a message onto, lots and lots of clothes, some books and a Christmas dvd. Kind of lame now, but oh well!!
No comments:
Post a Comment