Sunday, November 18, 2012

Baby Shower, Nursing Style!!!


My very good friends at work had a beautiful baby shower for me last month. It was so nice, I am so touched by everyone's generosity. We were given almost everything we will need to welcome home our little boy!
Mary Beth and Stacy were the masterminds behind the whole operation, with an assist from Jess and Kelly Jo. Lest you doubt MB's shower throwing skills, you should go here to see her mad bridal shower skills!

 This is a Rose of Sharon bush, it is Korea's national flower. Mary Beth got it for us to plant in our yard! Love his picture added to it!
 These cupcakes were made with my favorite frosting MB makes, they also had raspberry filling! So tasty! They also had some Korean treats for us to try!


 
 They had little packages all over addressed to Jeremy and I from Korea! Loved it!
 More packages with treats!
 They made me some spa water via pinterest  They know my love of water! They had pop for the rest of the people!
 I loved all the Chinese Lanterns everywhere!
 So many delicious soups! All the food was labeled with little "Korea Post" signs!


 See what I mean about generosity! I work with so many amazing people! I feel so blessed to get to work with them!
 The women behind the scene. Mary Beth and Stacy. . .
 Jess (sorry she didn't know I was taking the picture! oops!) I some how missed getting a picture of Kelly Jo and little baby Luke, but there were there, I promise!!!



 Chelsea's mom made us this beautiful quilted diaper bag! It is so beautiful, she does such a great job.  Inside she always embroiders a message just for you. Ours had Gabriel's name and birth day and said "Never forget for a minute that you didn't grow under my heart but in it." Of course I cried like a baby when I started reading it. It is the perfect diaper bag for us!  I would HIGHLY recommend her, she makes bags and quilts too! If you want her info let me know, she is amazing. Chelsea's mom if you are reading this. . . Thank you, thank you  thank you! I love it!!!
Aunt Holly gave Gabriel his first motorcycle! He is going to love it!

All set with our new Stroller from Mary Beth and Stacy!!!! Can't wait for Gabriel to get here so we can take it for a test drive!



Thank you to all my nursing friends for your love and support during our long wait for our baby to come home! There are not words enough to express my gratitude, you guys are the best!!!!!

2 comments:

Author Sherry Gammon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Author Sherry Gammon said...

Too bad you didn't get a cute giraffe print blanket for the nursery!