Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Slow Moving

These last few months have been so slow and long. It is starting to feel like my baby will never come home. Since Korea passed new adoption laws in August, nothing has moved!!! Its like being stuck in a traffic jam and going no where. It is really not fun! We follow a couple different adoption boards so we can connect with others who are waiting in this long process. It has been helpful. In one of the groups we found a blog of one adoptive mom who went back to Korea on a mission for adoption. She has been blogging about here experience, and it has been truly amazing. She has had the opportunity to meet with our agency director in Korea and some of the birth mothers there right now. It is amazing to hear why these birth mothers have chosen adoption, they are so brave, to chose life for their babies! I am so touched by their courage to give there babies a life better then they know they can provide. I can't imagine how hard that would be. I can't really do it justice trying to describe it, you should just read it for your self here at http://seoulmission.blogspot.com/  You really get a feel for the Korean people as she describes here experiences, they are such a kind people. She even had the opportunity to meet with her son's foster mom! What a great day! I can't wait to meet Gabriel's foster mom to express my heart felt gratitude to her for all the love and care she has given to my precious son. I don't think I will have the words.

I did learn some good news in her blog as well, that the director of our Korean agency hopes that the process will start moving forward again in mid November! Oh I hope so! I think it may be time for a family fast!!!!!!

No comments: