Just a quick shout out to the men in my life on this Father's day. I love you all. You have made me who I am today.
One of you really did help (all be it small! I mean compared to mom) "make" me. Plus you taught me some really great stuff like how to nail your kids with snowballs while they are sleeping, how to chase kids down who throw snowballs at your moving car, how to forgive your daughter when she is a snotty teen and throws Marconi and Cheese at you (and yes folks I am still here to talk about, a miracle indeed!), you taught me when you "see a mess clean it up"you know lots of good stuff like that!!!! You may also have taught me a thing or two about my Savior, re-taught me all those seminary lessons on the way home from Sis. Bushey's and all those times you wouldn't give me rides to my paper route, I can now thank you for all that "character" I built!!!
One of you taught your son how to be an honorable, stand up guy. You showed him by example how to be a good husband and a good father. I have you to thank for such an awesome son!
I am grateful to these men for all they do for me, and I am so glad that Gabriel has such good examples of righteous man!!!!
Happy Father's Day to all you wonderful men!!!!!!
1 comment:
Sweet post!
Post a Comment