Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Best Birthday Ever!!!!!

So a week ago I thought my birthday was not very exciting, I was not looking forward to turning a year older and not having met some goals that Jeremy and I had set for our family. Then last Tuesday while I was I work I got a phone call that changed everything! It was the phone call that finally made me a mommy!!!!!! I can hardly believe that after 3 loooooong years of trying and difficult losses that our dream of starting a family was finally coming true! I am so grateful to my Heavenly Father for this wonderful blessing. Of course I was bawling on the phone and am even tearing up as I write this! I just can't believe that he is mine and that he is on his way! Yes it will be about a year before he gets here, no I don't have a name for him ( we know his Korean name, but we haven't decided on what we want to name him, but we most likely will keep his Korean name as his middle name), but he is on his way! He is meant for us! I get to paint a nursery, shop for a bed, find a car seat, and brag all over town about MY SON!!!! So yes it was the best birthday ever! I am so grateful to my Father in Heaven for blessing us with this miracle, and for answering our prayers. He is truly a wonderful and merciful God!
Here is our first picture of him! He is the cutest baby alive! Sorry to all you moms out there who beg to differ, but I am not budging on that!

I can't wait to kiss those chubby little cheeks! He is a chubba baloo, weighing in at over 21lbs!

2 comments:

Author Sherry Gammon said...

What a cutie!! Can't wait to spoil him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Erin said...

yaaaaay! i can't wait to met that little chunk-arama! his cheeks are THE most kissable things ever! love you guys!
PS: you should name him Erin...or Aaron....or Graham. Those are my votes!