
This year we started a garden, I have never grown one before but decided to give it a try. I really have enjoyed it, it has been really rewarding and fun. This post is mostly for me to see how the garden has changed and grown!
Becuase every garden needs one!

Started out green beans, broccoli and scallions, but only ended up with green beans!






We have been able to eat a few green beans so far! Yum, Yum!
Snap peas and carrots but alas we only ended up with peas!






The peas were the first to ripen, the are so sweet! I eat some everyday, just by themselves or throw a few in my salad!
The Squash

We have yellow squash, zucchini and cucumbers in this bed!


Oh, in the pot is our cherry tomato plant!


We have really enjoyed watching the garden grow and now we are starting to enjoy the "fruits of our labors." We can't wait for the squash and cucumbers to ripen. I am excited to do it again next year, I have learned so much and have lots of new ideas! Next year I hope the broccoli and carrots will survive! I also want to do swiss chard and lettuce so that I can have a fresh salad everyday!
1 comment:
Your garden looks great! And your peas were delicious, thanks for sharing some with Porter!
Post a Comment