
I love yoga!!! It is such a great and relaxing work out. It really helps me to de-stress. I have had a really crazy week at work, including not being able to eat lunch on several of the days, finding myself on my hands and knees to scrub up crap ( and yes I do mean the literal term crap, as in poop!), and having G-tube goo squirt at me! I finally had today off so I went to my yoga class. I felt the stress just disappear! It was wonderful. To all you out there who don't do yoga or think its not for you, you don't know what your missing! Come and join the club of Yoggies and you will see what you are missing! Namaste!
2 comments:
Use the three column layout of this design...then you will see all of your writing easier.
Where do you go for your yoga class?
Post a Comment