Saturday, March 12, 2011

Birthday Boy

Well I may be late in posting this, but hey I still love him!

Just to warn all you wives out there, buying your husband a Nerf gun may result in you becoming a target. Your husband will look ate you and see a giant bulls-eye! Consider yourself warned!

Birthdays just aren't complete without out a Lego or two!

The completed project


Just to top the night off right, a piece of cake before the wife runs out the door for work!

Oh and as if a birthday full of Legos isn't enough, I came home last week to find this treasure. Because if you have the crane, dump truck, and front loader you must have the remote controlled bulldozer to go with them!




The birthday boy in all his glory!!!! Man I love that birthday boy. Here's to you Hubby!

1 comment:

cretetiger said...

There's still the excavator & front end loader to complete the set...