
Elise and Shane had an open house here last month and my friend Mary Beth made the cake. It was amazing!!! She had helped my other friend Stacy make the same cake in my wedding colors for my bridal shower, so she had some experience, but added her own pizazz! She used a great butter cream frosting, added raspberry filling from her aunts homemade raspberry jam and made a butter cake! It was so tasty and looked adorable. I can taste it even now as I am typing this! She used Elise's colors of red, brown and cream. Stacy helped to make the red and brown ribbon. I helped Mary Beth get the cake to the church and set it up, I was so nervous. I just kept praying the cake didn't go flying! We made it all in one piece and the cake was the talk of the party. People kept asking where we bought the cake, but I said you can't buy the awesomeness that is that cake!
Thanks Mary Beth you are amazing and a great friend!
Thanks Mary Beth you are amazing and a great friend!

Shane is smiling here because he knows he gets to pay back my sister for shoving cake in his face at their reception. Elise knows its coming and is begging like a baby! "Babe, no babe come on. What about forgiveness?" The crowd is chanting (crowd= my family!) "Do it, do it, do it!"

Ah, revenge is sweet!
What was left after the open house! We had tons!
No comments:
Post a Comment