Jeremy surprised me for our anniversary by taking me to Belhurst Castle!This is White Spring Manor where we stayed. It is about mile from the actual castle, on a cute country road. We stayed for two nights and there was only one other couple there both nights. It was like we had the whole manor to ourselves. It was romantic, and the weather was beautiful.
We just spent the day wondering around the castle grounds by the lake. It was beautiful. We also wondered around town, which is also right on the lake.It was nice to just get away for a few days and celebrate the best two years of our lives! I love Jeremy more each day, he is the best part of my day. He is such a great man and I am so grateful I get to spend forever with him! I love you husband!
No comments:
Post a Comment